MMV Water is a asshole

I have fucking enough of this motherfucking bullshit with fucking MMV Water. I got his fucking email so message em and tell em that he fucking suck you little bastards. Stealing my fucking shit I don't need you bitch I’m better than you. Motherfucking bastard is a fucking child molester. He fucking force a 5 year old to drink a bottle of fucking beer. I wanted to call the fucking pigs on him but everytime he pull a fucking gun on me that he will fucking kill me if I call the fucking cops. The fucking asshole works for the fucking Russian Government and the fucking bitch is spying on the United States top secret shit for fucking Vladimir Putin. This motherfucking asshole needs to be fucking stop. Everyone talk fucking shit about MMV Water comment in every video if you have to.
water.2723@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Hymn Organ Links

Grand Theft Auto Toronto

This bullshit needs to stop right fucking now