Rant about fucking spam videos on YouTube

Motherfucking YouTube channel named 💰 Make $750 Per Day is fucking spam channel. I don't give a flying fuck about making 750 dollars a fucking day. Motherfucking assholes like that need to bite the fucking dirt and GET THE FUCK OUTTA FUCKING YOUTUBE! There are fucking 4 difference channels with the same fucking name and same fucking video. If that ain't fucking spam WHAT FUCKING IS MOTHERFUCKING YOUTUBE! I'M MOTHERFUCKING SICK OF GETTING MOTHERFUCKING RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THOSE MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES! If anyone from YouTube read this I'm going to make this fucking clear. Get your fucking head out of whatever whore your fucking with and clean this fucking shit up or I will and belive me it's not going to be fucking pretty shitheads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Hymn Organ Links

Grand Theft Auto Toronto

This bullshit needs to stop right fucking now