PlayStation Network Rant

What is wrong with the PlayStation Network? This is the second time in the past couple months my account got temporarily suspended for hate speech. I did live streams of WWE 2K22 between May and July of 2022 with some characters that may be considered as hate-motivated like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Osama bin Laden. I can't see why my PlayStation account hasn't been suspended yet after almost a year since my last controversial video? I haven't been playing on my PlayStation 4 that often even in my semi-retirement from YouTube as I've kind of got bored of playing my current games. I just want to say that I never promote those kinds of stuff as I think the controversial names I mentioned before are too spicy to talk about as what I say would probably get me banned from YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Hymn Organ Links

Grand Theft Auto Toronto

This bullshit needs to stop right fucking now