This bullshit needs to stop right fucking now

I have enough of this bullshit of people fucking my YouTube channel. At around 10 pm on April 12 2023 Galithrania copyrighted two of my fucking videos. Motherfucking RedsMMD got a YouTube channel and it seems like that bitch channel was made a day after this Twitter post was tweeted wishing me to fucking die. You cunts needs to fucking die for fucking up my channel. That motherfucking Galithrania rejected every counter notification I made. I'm the kind of person who makes people lives a living hell. Anyone who wants to fuck with me needs to fuck off before I fuck you up. I privatized three of my videos after that fucking stunt Galithrania pulled last night. Ever heard of fair use motherfuckers I uploaded those videos months before RedsMMD uploads those two videos. I wished that I would've known that RedsMMD uploading videos before it was too late. I would've give RedsMMD a piece of my motherfucking mind. I want to say that all the subscribers from MMV Water, victoria, MMD UW and RedsMMD are 6,844 subscribers compare to my 9989 subscribers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Hymn Organ Links

Grand Theft Auto Toronto