Walmart Rant

Some employees at Walmart are fucking retarded. I was minding my own business looking at the video games and a lady employee said something to me and I thought she asked if I needed help, so I said no. I noticed a minute later, she was still at the end of the aisle, so I left that aisle. I was trying to find my friend and she was following me. When I did find my friend, she was halfway down the store and just turned into an aisle. I ran to catch up to her and that employee was basically right on my ass the whole time I was running because she was at the end of that aisle when I got to my friend and she wasn't that far from the end of the aisle that she went down. I told her what was happening and we should leave as the employee was on the phone. I don't know if she was calling the police, but I don't want to find out. I work at Sobeys and I was taught it was not okay to follow a customer even if someone didn't shoplift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Hymn Organ Links

Grand Theft Auto Toronto

This bullshit needs to stop right fucking now