YouTube Rant

There are so many fucking YouTube thieves. Those pricks fucking stole videos from my channel and uploaded them on their fucking channels. Hey big mouth pricks, fucking stop stealing my shit and also stop fucking copyrighting me, or I'll be fucking pissed off like you can't imagine. Don't piss me off unless you want a hole in the head. This fucking bitch is saying that I'm attacking their fucking video comments on other YouTube channels. Let me tell you something, fucking bitch that I ain't doing jack fucking shit. Hey fucking bitch stop fucking assuming that I'm fucking doing this fucking shit because if you fucking assume you make a fucking ass out of you and me, motherfucking slut. I have fucking enough of this motherfucking bullshit on this fucking channel. I got his fucking email. So message him and tell him that he fucking sucks, You little bastards. I'm just stealing my fucking shit. I don't need you, bitch. I'm better than your mother. Fucking bastard as a fucking child molester. He fucking forces a 4-year-old to drink a bottle of fucking beer. I wanted to call the fucking pigs on him, but every time he pulls a fucking gun on me, he will fucking kill me if I call the fucking cops. The fucking bitch works for the fucking Russian government and the fucking bitch is spying on the United States. Top secret shit for fucking Vladimir Putin. This motherfucking bitch needs to be fucking stopped. Everyone talks fucking shit about this channel, and they come in every video if you have to. A motherfucking so-called creator of the anime drowning videos that I uploaded got a fucking YouTube channel. Motherfuckers that upload anime drowning videos are the main motherfucking shitheads that are fucking my motherfucking channel. Whatever your fucking name is, stay on motherfucking Twitter. Fantia, pixivFANBOX and Blogger because I'm the motherfucking king on fucking YouTube. By the time you get to my current stats, I will be far past that you motherfucking bitch. A motherfucking YouTube channel posted a community post two months ago shit talking about me after I copyrighted one of their videos. The fucking prick shared my channel link. If the prick sees these videos, you can go to hell, you two-bit motherfucker and blow that post off fucking YouTube or the Van der Linde gang will start raising hell with shit about your video comments and reporting your videos. This YouTube channel uses Like4Like, Utube Hits and YouLikeHits to boast video views and likes. This fucking falls under YouTube's fake engagement policy. I wanted to say something about Victoria. Stop fucking assuming that I'm talking shit about you on other channels. I'm the kind of person that you don't want to fuck with. I want this to fucking stop with this asshole harassing me. I know that I have done some illegal shit over the years, but what this asshole is doing to me is too far. Copyrighting fucking videos that are under fair use to telling me to go kill myself on many of my social media accounts. I'm only giving you one warning to stop this bullshit before I get the gang ready to be hell on you buddy. This has to fucking stop you motherfucking asshole. You started this shit with copyright striking me. Under Section 35.1 of the Copyright Act of Canada states that an infringer is liable for the financial gain made through infringement and such damages to the owner of the copyright as the owner has suffered due to the infringement. As you know, the Reds MMD YouTube channel was terminated 4 days after being created. One example is Hatsune Miku Drowning that I uploaded in August 2022 and that video got nearly 2 million views before it was taken down. Miku Drown Animation, on the other hand, was uploaded on either April 10th or 11th 2023 and got around a few hundred to a few thousand views before the channel was terminated. You also threatened me on many social media accounts. Under the Canadian Criminal Code, Section 264 for criminal harassment and section 264.1 for Uttering threats. One example is that he posted a comment on my blogger telling me to go kill myself. So many goddamn people on YouTube are trying to screw me. Three goddamn channels are screwing up my business of becoming king of YouTube. Victoria, who copyrighted one of my videos a month ago, is a hacker. They hack into my computer, which stores videos I work hard on and put them on the dark web. The two other channels belonging to Victoria are uploading the videos onto their channels. I reported Victoria to the law, but they were doing Jack shit. I'm sick of these kinds of people getting off scot-free. Wherever they're from, I want them to rot in hell. I have some bad news about my channel. I won't be uploading anymore drowning videos until further notice. The most likely cause is the so-called creator of the drowning videos getting a YouTube channel. Every time that I check the creator's websites for new videos, the bastard has already uploaded them to YouTube. I also said that I don't really want to upload any of the new videos due to a precaution of the creator striking back with copyright strikes. I just hope you support me during this rough time and the creator will see that I'm the king of YouTube and back down from the site. Jesus fucking Christ, Victoria needs to stop this fucking bullshit. She pissed me off as Victoria is a freaking black-hat hacker. Victoria stole my personal information and sold it on the dark web. Victoria is in the Ku Klux Klan, and they plan to fucking kill me. I don't know why, but my YouTube channel is slowing down for some reason. My top video, which was number one in views in the last 48 hours, was demoted to number two. That video was getting around fifteen to thirty thousand views every 48 hours, but now it's getting eight to nine thousand views. I don't want to see my channel go down hill. Please help him out by subscribing to my channel. One of my videos fucking age-restricted. I'm getting sick of YouTube's fucking age-restricting my videos. If the CEO sees this video, can you please un-restrict my videos? One of my videos got removed for harmful or dangerous content. What the fuck has an Angry Grandpa fireworks compilation got to do with harmful or dangerous content? I know it shows them pranking Angry Grandpa with fireworks, but he never gets hurt in those videos. I'm losing my mind about YouTube removing my video. This YouTube channel that posted a community post about me copyrighting their video a few months ago needs to remove it right fucking now. I'm sick of people shit talking about me because of what I fucking did for a living. I will keep bitching if this post ain't removed from the face of the planet and I won't be happy if I got to bitch more about this. Victoria, you son of a bitch I know what you're doing, and I want you to goddamn stop you big-mouthed fool. Shit talking about me is shit talking about you. You're a big fucking joke buddy and I can make you a prize idiot too. I know you didn't delete those videos from that so-called creator. You can put those videos up your fat ass, and you can go right to hell. Dickheads like you can go to that corner of hell with Hitler and Stalin. You are no good piece of shit, and you are a communist that's fucking people like me to make a goddamn living on YouTube. I'd so want your channel to fry like a goddamn egg in a pan. Hey dickhead can you blow your channel off goddamn YouTube, or I'll report your ass to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I want the feds to bust your ass for every crime under the motherfucking sun. Goddamn enough whore dog motherfuckers with fucking up me. That nigga needs to goddamn uncopyright those two videos right freaking now, or I'm going to raise hell on earth. Reds MMD you need to fuck off buddy and I mean it. I uploaded your god-damn videos months before you did, buddy. Galithrania, you are a goddamn asshole. I'm pissed off that people are still trying to fuck my YouTube channel. I'm going to shit talk to some motherfucking assholes that are pissing me off. Have you ever heard of fair-use Reds MMD? I goddamn uploaded those videos before you ever came on goddamn YouTube. Your so-called creators are so goddamn power hungry for copyrighting your shit that you don't give a flying shit about a copy of a little man like me. That other creator didn't even have 900 subscribers yet. I just need 10 more subscribers to hit ten grand. I can eat that subscriber count ten times, over you fat bastards. I was thinking of suing both Reds MMD and Galithrania fucking asses for 2 million dollars each in damages for the bullshit you two motherfucking cause me, you sons of bitches. Either uncopyright the videos or pay the motherfucking price. I don't give a fucking shit what you say about me suing you. I'm the kind of person that becomes a murderous person that would do anything in his will to find you and end you. Ever since April, there was a person that has been a motherfucking asshole. This fucking bitch has been harassing me for raging about my fucking thoughts about me and talking shit about them. This fucking asshole commented on one of my Reddit posts ranting about how fucking dumb YouTube is. Give it a motherfucking break you motherfucking bitch, it's been four fucking months since you fucking copyrighted those videos' asshole. That Reddit post ain't got anything to do with the motherfucking anime drowning videos, you motherfucking cunt. This fucking prick made comments about how I own a YouTube channel called John Marston, which makes videos supporting me. Let me tell you fucking bitch I don't have shit to do with John Marston. It was probably just one of my subscribers that made a channel with a well-known name. How the fuck does the social media he uses not ban his motherfucking ass because of the shit he does? His fucking goons are the same level of assholes. I don't want to mention names, but those fucking shitheads could go to fucking hell. I hope that those fucking bastards don't find my Discord server because I won't hear the fucking end of this shit. My Discord server is the only place that I can shit talk about those fucking bitches without seeing comments from him and his goons. I just hope that this post doesn't get me banned from Discord due to the language. One last thing I want to say is if they ever see this. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Hymn Organ Links

Grand Theft Auto Toronto

This bullshit needs to stop right fucking now