TTC Strike Rant

The Toronto Transit Commission is acting like a flaming bag of shit for going on strike. They are messing up the whole of Toronto because they want more of the green stuff. I don't give a flaming bag of shit if the TTC is an essential service or not. It is an essential service for the people of Toronto to get places. Are you saying that the TTC is going on strike all because they are trying to fuck the people of Toronto to get a little more pennies on the dollar in their pockets? That is a bunch of flaming bags of shit if I ever heard one. I have many goddamn plans during the summer in Toronto, and they might be fucked if the TTC is on strike. I'm going to Friday Night Smackdown at the Scotiabank Arena on July 5. If the TTC is still on strike, how the hell am I getting down there? I live in Thornhill, so getting down there is a problem. I'll never drive down there. A taxi would cost me a freaking arm and a leg. Fuck Uber as I need a smartphone to use their app, which I still use a flip phone. I have never been on the Go Transit before. The York Region Transit does not go that far into Toronto. I'm pretty much fucked in the ass for going down there. I'm so thinking of going and stealing a TTC bus and doing a route if they are still on strike. Hey Rick Leary, if you want me to steal one of your buses, use your CEO powers to get the workers back to work. I don't give a flaming bag of shit if the police have to use force to force the striking workers to go back to work. Overall, the TTC strike is the biggest fuck you in the ass that the people of Toronto can get, and they should burn in a flaming bag of shit for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rant about Everything

Mountain Hymn Organ Links